The ADL Balance Trainer emphasizes function (reaching, stooping, placing, retrieving, etc.) to improve balance. Gaining steadiness & confidence with functional tasks is key to patients being able to go home safely. ADL Balance Trainer highlights include:
- Focus on function – 4 adjustable platforms allow for graded challenges to reaching & balance.
- 5 easy set-ups for improving balance in sitting and standing.
- Allows therapist to spot/facilitate patient from front, side or behind.
- Comes with Balance Games – engaging and challenging ways to improve cognition, standing endurance & balance.
- Cross-disciplinary: PTs, OTs, & SLPs all use the ADL Balance Trainer.
- Integrates easily with existing equipment (harnesses, wheelchairs, standers, rocker boards, foam, etc.).